Mother’s Day is 5 days away and I have yet to do any shopping for my mom and if we are being really honest, I doubt my husband has done any shopping for me either. So to avoid the obvious last minute gift of flowers and a gift card, here are some options that all mothers will love (myself included!).
- Phone Case: Have you ever looked at your phone case and realized how disgusting it is? That was me the other day. I’ve had the same case since I brought the phone–nearly 2 years ago–and it’s definitely time for an update. I’m loving this clear case that still allows for the gold on my phone to show through and the mint design is adorable! It may seem like an inexpensive gift, but it’s something I would never buy for myself and those are the BEST gifts.
- Slippers: I love slippers! They are great for winter, early mornings and just to have laying around the house for when you need to take out the trash, check the mail or sometimes even just make a Sonic run. I’m picky about my slippers though and these in the Sand color have everything I like in a slipper–hard sole, fuzzy inside and the cute factor.
- Pajamas: Ninety-percent of the time I go to bed in baggy sweats and t-shirt, but there is something about matching pajamas that I just L-O-V-E. With summer around the corner, this adorable set from Target is cute, budget-friendly and guaranteed to make those sleepless newborn nights a teeny tiny bit better.
- Sandals: What woman doesn’t love new shoes? I have seen these all over the internet and I’ve decided I have to have a pair. The only problem is picking out which color.
- Makeup: Remember when I said that the best gifts are gifts moms don’t buy themselves? This is one of those gifts! I buy makeup because I have to, but I never buy the really nice makeup that I just want to have. My current favorites are this eyeshadow palette (or the more budget-friendly option) and this mascara.
- Perfume: I know this sounds like a cliche Mother’s Day gift, but not in my book. Especially when it’s an awesome gift set that lets you try all kinds of different scents. Bonus–if you don’t know which fragrance your Mom actually likes this is perfect!
- Bluetooth Speaker: I am slowly trying to get away from having the TV on all day long, but I like the background noise. So instead of PBS Kids playing in the background, we now have music. Only problem is it’s usually on my phone and the ability to really get a good jam session through my phone’s volume is limited. This bluetooth speaker falls under the category “Want, Don’t Need.”
- Jewelry: Every Mom has staple pieces of jewelry she wears, but there is something fun about a new piece of jewelry she can wear with anything. I’m currently crushing on this simple ring and of course, these earrings.
Regardless, whatever you buy your mom, she’ll love it. And if you truly don’t make it to the store then a hug, a thank you and some hot coffee will be just perfect.